Data Entry, as the name suggests, is the process of entering data into a computerized database or a spread sheet. Data Entry Specialists transfer / enter data held on manual records to computer files and ensure that important data is collated, processed and stored appropriately for business use. They are responsible for transferring both words and numerical data into spreadsheets or databases. Data entry operators are in charge of updating, maintaining and retrieving information which is held in a company’s computerized information storage and retrieval systems. People involved in data entry may also handle letters, documents and mailing lists.
- Marathi /Hindi Typing
- English Typing
- MS Word
- Basics of Internet
- Data Entry Project
: 45 Days
- Data entry online helps in the process of Research and Analysis
- Data entry online helps in generating information from across the web
- Conversion of raw data into digital data which can be processed in various industrial sectors
- Helps in electronic word processing
- Online data entry can be made use of in some cases for data retrieval, if you need to make use of data online
- Facilitates Data migration: Upgrading or making relevant changes to the data when a company upgrades its database, or changes it system software from one version to another.